Take a moment to talk to God
- Reflect on God’s transforming love and grace; consider the example of Jesus Christ our servant king.
- Do you feel like a beloved child of God? A conqueror? A heir of God? Ask God to reveal to you, your true identity.
- On whose terms do you serve God? His or yours?
- Who might He be calling you to serve today? Ask Holy Spirit to prompt and enable you when opportunities arise to serve one another.
- Is there anything holding you back from accepting God’s call to serve Him and others?
Heavenly Father, I forget each day who I am in Christ and the grace that envelops my life. My love has limits because I don’t embrace the truth of who you have made me to be. Help me to live out the reality of being your beloved child so that my love for others flows out of this new identity. Let me be a bewildering servant to those around me as you dismantle the limits I have placed on my love. In Christ’s Name, Amen.