Gratitude + Forgiveness = Wholeness
Wholeness with self, others and God = Healing
Have you ever had someone ask you for forgiveness?
- How did you react?
- Do you wish you had done anything differently?
Have you ever asked forgiveness from someone?
- How did that person react?
Are there people of whom you need to ask forgiveness?
- Will you make a list?
- Can you ask forgiveness from each of them?
- What barriers or hesitancies do you feel to accomplishing this list?
- What do you think will be the result of each encounter?
Take a moment to meditate on the nature of forgiveness.
- What does it mean that God has forgiven you?
- What does it mean that you can forgive others and be forgiven by them?
- Thank God for forgiveness and grace.
Reference: Seeing through the fog: Hope when your world falls apart by Ed Dobson.
Watch Part 2 of Rob Parsons message (7:30 onwards)